/
/

I am stuck! book af actions (отзыв о курсе)



I am stuck! Book af actions (Отзыв о курсе)




This book was written with the thought in mind that all of us possess an important thing you should be aware of. This thing is called Energy. We all seeking the Energy in the outer world but it is within us and ready to use in positive and negative ways.

May this book reveal to you that you can change everything just by looking to the situation from the different angle. You need to adapt yourself to this ever-changing world and create the new you, who will be stronger, wiser and smarter.

I think of this book as a stepping stone on a way of self-mastery. I hope this book will support you and help you to take charge of your live. I believe that this book help you to discover your power, energy, strengths, false beliefs and your inner wisdom.

We all have blocks that we should somehow and sometimes overcome. This book will help you to crash those blocks and barriers, so you can enjoy your life by loving yourself and other people no matter what they say and no matter what circumstances you are going through.










Детали о курсе I am stuck! Book af actions (Отзыв о курсе)

Информация редактируется.







I am stuck! Book af actions (Отзыв о курсе)




Автор: Алексей Белов




Об авторе: Автор, преподаватель, блоггер, бизнес-архитектор.








I am stuck! Book af actions








I am stuck! Book af actions



Отправить комментарий

0 Комментарии